Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Life in 2020

In 2020 years, which is 11 years later, many things will be different. I can call my friend using a television. I can teleport to anywhere I like. The cars can fly and there is no traffic jam. I think I will be studying in London because my sister and my brother are studying in London. I can play games on the television. I don't have to wear spectacles anymore because we can do lazer and fix our eyes. Many buildings will be taller than KLCC. If we stand on the tallest building in the world, we can see the whole Earth and there will be many shopping malls and restaurants on the moon. We can shop or eat on the moon.

1 comment:

  1. I like some of the specifics about where you will be and why you will be there. Some of the ideas (standing on the tallest building and seeing all the earth) are far-fetched, especially considering the shape of the Earth and issues of pollution.

    ReplyDelete